Sunday, February 12, 2012

Crop Circles

Yesterday after my shower, the stubble on my head looked like crop circles.  No, really, it's true! Most of it was laying down, disconnected.  What a sight! I think I could have just stayed under the shower nozzle and wait for it to all wash out.  Instead, another session with Matt.  This time with lather and a Gillette Mach 3 razor.  I sat on the edge of the tub and let him take his time on my scalp.

Bald and beautiful!  Well, don't know about the beautiful part though, lol.

Saturday, I paid bills and lounged around. 
Sunday, I plan to clean the kitchen and organize some of my piles.
Not too productive, just kinda taking it easy.

The winter snow hit us this weekend in beautiful Ohio. 

May you be a blessing to someone today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena