Monday, May 21, 2012

Getting out of the City

Sunday, Matt & I met friends for lunch and ended up spending the day with them in the country.  The weather was beautiful and the sky blue.  We headed in the direction of Pennsylvania and it was amazing how the landscape changed.

 

We stopped by their home and enjoyed the hens!


 

Then, we went to an old abandoned farmhouse built around 1940. The buildings were delapitated, but there was a newer home on the property. Farmland all around.  I found beauty in everything!  What a wonderful day!

Ice cream afterwards!!

We spent about 6 hours outside that when we got home around 6:30, I wanted to take a nap.  Slept through the night ...... all that fresh air!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, Carol! We had a great time. I am so glad I am not the only one who enjoys the country and the beauty of the great outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet! Call me on another adventure anytime! Besides, we need some girl time ....

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena