Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Never Feel Alone

Wednesday night bible study.  Matt has been going, but this was my first time.  I missed getting together in small group studies and I enjoyed it very much. 

A friend of mine, Leon, wrote to tell me to read Romans again (which I'm doing once my new glasses come in).  Our group leader tonight mentioned Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose."

As I mentioned before, I never asked "God, why me?"  I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.  It never ceases to amaze me of all the conversations I've had with women (and some men) about cancer.  Either they know someone with cancer or they had their own battle.  There is a feeling of "connection" and it helps to not feel so alone. And I can give God glory by my testimony.

Even our care takers need to feel connected.  Thank you, Ron, for taking time to see Matt.  He was on cloud nine!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena