Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ushering in a New Month

It is already day 2 of a new month!  I have slept most of the past two days away....but, I really needed it!  Tomorrow is a holiday and therefore, no work!  I'm truly excited about this 3-day weekend. 

I plan to finalize my 100 page shutterfly book to take advantage of the 50% discount that expires Sept 5.  Can I do it?! 

You bet'cha!

After all, only been working on it since June 2011.  Not every day, mind you, that would be something to shake your head about, wouldn't it?

Lot's of things just sort of got put-on-hold for awhile..... and I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.

Jefferson, Georgia
I love working on projects.  The problem is, I have too many of them running at the same time.  I'm planning this next one .... I've been receiving beautiful embroidered angels and want to display them in a unique way.  Plus, I want to show them on-line in my shutterfly site (and on here too)

So far, I have 25 and they are still coming in from all over.  Kansas, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, Colorado, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Indiana, N. Carolina, Georgia, New Hampshire, even New Zealand and Australia!

Besides the elegant angel, each sender offers prayers and encouragement in their card.  So, I'm planning some way to display them.... anyone got a suggestion?  Shadow box?

Ladies, if you visit my blog, I truly wish to say a heartfelt "Thank you" for taking the time to send these out to all of us who appreciate the hugs, the comfort, the prayers and the love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena