Wednesday, November 21, 2012

T'was The Day Before Thanksgiving ....

I'm getting excited about Wednesday night!  We are having a pj and movie nite at Christie's.  We've picked out movies and bought junk food and Casey & I plan to invade their space tomorrow afternoon.  Once we get up the next day, we will help prepare the Thanksgiving meal :)

It seems our clan has decreased in size.  Two nephews live out of state and my youngest is MIA.  Life never stays the same.

I came across this photo from Christmas 2010.  Christie had made us matching aprons.  It is nostalgia from our family roots.


For awhile, we did have some family traditions....like baking Christmas cookies.  Even though most of our traditions have changed, we do enjoy time together.




We had a lot of meals in this room!
 



This was 1993 or 1994 ~ I'm in my early 30's

I'm just happy to be spending time with Christie as she is getting through the "bad" days of her 1st chemo session.  She hasn't felt like writing in her blog, so please be patient.

I will be having my treatment the day after Thanksgiving.

Who would have thought all those years ago, what we would be facing now?



Since no one knows what tomorrow will bring, be sure you get those hugz in while you can ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena