Thursday, March 7, 2013

Do You Read Me?

As a blogger and cancer patient, it really boosts my spirits when people take time from their busy lives to read my new posts. Thanks to so many of my friends and family for signing up to get emails when I post a new article. Here are 6 easy steps if you would like to follow my journey. This should take less than 3 minutes to complete.

1. Email Subscription is in the right sidebar.






2. Type your email address in this space. Click "Submit"
3. Type the scrambled word into the space at bottom.
 Click "complete subscription request".
4. This says that your request was accepted and
you need to check your email for the verification message.
5. You will see this message in your email.
Click the link to confirm the subscription.
6. Ta-Da! You are finished!
Now you will receive an email when I write a new post.





2 comments:

  1. I "read" you loud and clear! :) I do appreciate when you post as it keeps me up to date on how you are doing. I never know when to call because if you are resting I don't want to disturb you. Cousin Theresa asked me to ask you to accept her Facebook friend request.

    Love ya,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I found your blog in a very interesting way. I was checking my stats and saw that you may have stumbled upon my blog??? I too am a breast cancer fighting chica. Although my heavy duty battles ended Aug 30 2011 (the day I received my last Herceptin infusion.) I wanted to stop in with a few words of encouragement...to say "Stay strong!"...to let you know I will be adding you to my prayer list...and to offer any support I can. Like you, I wrote about my journey but in a different way. My writing at that time was plentiful but I only posted a tiny few of my ramblings. This blogging thing has been a true blessing. I have received so much love and support from my online friends. That is what I'm extending to you. I think you found me at Taking Life One Day At A Time (lisathoward.blogspot.com). I am now "living" at a new cyber address, My Extraordinarily Ordinary Life (http://www.myextraordinarilyordinarylife.com/). I would love for you to visit from time to time. Sending you many cyber hugs! -Lisa P.S. I'm following your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena