Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's Tuesday

First Tuesday I missed work after chemo.  I am really hurting so I'm glad I'm home.  I slept most of the day away (again).  Mom came over and made homemade chicken soup, yummy.  The good news is I didn't get that metallic taste in my mouth this time around. 

I'm heading for work tomorrow.  Matt wants to drive and I have no problem with that! My legs aren't working so great. 

Jasmine got a job today! In today's economy, it has been difficult for so many. She is very excited and we wish her the best of luck!

Casey had her first emergency call today.  A husband took his own life.  It is sad when someone feels so desperate that they take this final action.  All life has value.  I know you are valued each and every day.  Our prayers are with that family and with my daughter as she begins this type of journey in life.  God is calling her.

Is He calling you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena