Saturday, December 8, 2012

Haven't a clue

Not much to tell this past week.  After Tuesday, my body felt like it had been slammed by a mac truck.  Amazing how stress can mess with the body.  I'm still getting use to taking Arimidex  My blood pressure, headaches and pain got the best of me and I left work early on Thursday and slept through it.  Saturday, I slept a lot too.

I'm hoping that physical therapy will help me get my body moving again. My first visit is Dec 11.

Lots of anniversaries this time of year.  What date do you use?  The day of the mammogram? Day of the biopsy? Day of the diagnosis? Day of the surgery?  What constitutes the one year anniversary of cancer? 

Haven't a clue.

Christmas is around the corner and I haven't begun shopping or writing greeting cards. Christmas is so different without little ones.  As the years have come and gone, the meaning of Christmas has deepened for me and I surround myself with Christian music and listen to the radio programs that I love.

Wishing you all the joys
of this beautiful and peaceful season.


 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena