Monday, January 7, 2013

Unapologetic

I've spent the last week concerned about my sister, Christie.  Now, I just got my hair back and she is gonna turn it gray! 

We are all keeping a sharp eye on missy now!

I think this was a lesson to all of us, but especially for her.  Each of us knows our own bodies best and when it is feeling bad, especially chemo patients, we got to recognize it for what it is and get help. 

Unapologetic
 
 
For patients everywhere:
 
  • Are you worried about being a nuisance?
  • Think you are calling the doctor's office too many times?
  • Feeling like a hypochondriac?
  • Don't want to rock the boat?
 
 
 
Get over it!
Call the doctor!!
 
You have my permission ....
ok, ok, give yourself permission!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena