Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sleep is Good

Thank you for all the prayers and messages.  I have been in bed by 7:30 each night, so haven't been on top of messages.  It makes my heart smile to read them.

Today, the side effects have lessened their grip.  It is Day 7 post chemo and I'm trying to think of foods that won't make me nauseous.  The vitamin k in leafy greens is a "no-no" because of the coumidine....salads, broccoli, spinach.  I can have it, but if I do, it has to be all the time or none at all because it will spike my blood tests. 

Sleep is good and I can tell it is helping my body recover from the chemo.  I'm going to make it a point to get more of it after treatments.

I'm thinking clearer today.  The skies are bluer today.  God is still holding me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena