Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sleepy Time ~

I've lost some hours somewhere .... Last I remember, went to work Friday.  Okay day, but got tired before lunch time.  Matt picked me up around 4:00 (glad I wasn't driving) and we went to Sam's club looking for printer ink.  (thank goodness for scooters) They didn't have it so our money went on other "stuff".  Almonds for one.  The nutritionist on my "team" called me to talk about my numbers and even though they looked good, was encouraging me to get more protein and iron to promote healing.  nuts, yogurt, cheese, meats, etc. And, if I'm not hungry for a full meal, snack on trail mix.  Got that too.

Stopped at my sister's house to pick up our yummy dinner. Ate most of it (saving the rest for later) and crashed about 7:30pm on the couch.  I woke up about 4:00am, took my first pain pill and went to bed.  I've been sleeping most of this day away too.  No nausea, pain is under control.  Don't want to walk much though as I can feel it in my feet.

Last time, everything hit me hard on Sunday.  Not sure what to expect, but I'm READY FOR IT and will kick it in the butt this time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena