Sunday, September 30, 2012

Motherhood

I had my first hair cut today! Ashley did a great job of shaping it so I don't look so scruffy.  She is expecting a baby in about a month and it must be hard to be on her feet all day.  I told her my "baby" turned 26 today!  Thinking of pregnancy, I began to think about the whole experience.  I don't ever want to forget. 

Baby dropped and is position - 26 years ago


I do wish I would have done some things differently as a mother.  But I sure do love 'em ~

Birth. Death. The world keeps spinning. Life goes on. What are you doing each day you have breathe? Are you loving deeply? Are you making a difference? Do you have joy? What about peace? Count your blessings .... I'm sure you have many.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena