Monday, October 15, 2012

Planning

Well, I went through the templates and for now, picked this one.  It doesn't allow a header or footer and it hides the gadgets.  Not sure I'm going to keep it yet. 

I was pondering on what to incorporate into my writings now that treatments have slowed down.  Figured out that I want to stay true to the title "Living in the Moment".  I want to write about whatever is on my mind on any given day and perhaps share some word of God studies that have intrigued me. 

Colorado

Maybe I can share some short stories or photography tips ... maybe just share things from my heart.

Writing is a joy to me. 

Next topic: John 11:1-44

Don't have a bible? http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%2011%20&version=NKJV

Until next time ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena