Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hurry Up and Wait

It seems like I've been doing a lot of this during the past 14 days. Making it to appointments, filling out paper work, waiting. Changing into a gown, shaped like a sheet with holes in it for arms; waiting. Waiting while they set up, waiting while they perform the tests, waiting to be released. Then waiting for results, waiting for that phone call, waiting on the edge of my seat. But I'm okay with waiting because I know that the medical staff is part of team-Christie, working on my behalf, to develop the best plan of action to conquer this cancer.
I had the Echo on Monday morning and the liver MRI Tuesday. I want to start the chemo right away and hope I get that call today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena