Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Odds and Ends

I've had a craving for Carrot Cake for weeks and finally decided to test a new recipe. I've never made one before and haven't really been in the kitchen for months so I hope I haven't lost my touch. The house is quiet and the sink is full of dishes but I wanted to rest my back before I clean up.

Today I had an appointment for Genetics Counseling per Docs suggestion. It was a very informative meeting and I appreciated all the time they spent answering my questions. Did you know that they will keep my results on file for 75 years? I can submit a list of family members who will have access to the results in the future.

Check out My Bookshelf on the sidebar or the expanded version on the tab at the top of my blog. Shelfari is an interactive program through Amazon and was easy to install. You can click on each book to learn more and can also order the books on Amazon.

Yummy! Something smells good! It's time to make the frosting and get the kitchen cleaned up. I'll try to save a piece for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena