Wednesday, January 25, 2012

No Pressure Here

I do believe the blood thinner is working! My arm does not hurt as bad and the pressure seems to be easing.  Matt gave me the shot in my belly this morning and did a fabulous job.  4 more to go!

More good news .... I have my taste buds back! Yeah!  Hubby made steak for dinner tonight and I could actually taste it.

He drove me to/from work today as I wasn't sure how shaky I was gonna be. 

Sis' Backyard
Life is good ~ Isn't it?

I feel free as a bird.

1 comments:

  1. So glad the blood thinners are working and you are feeling some relief!
    By the way, I absolutely <3 the "elf" earrings!! Very different & artsy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena