Saturday, April 14, 2012

No Longer in My Dreams

One more day to pull it together before work on Monday.  I have absolutely no idea how I'm going to even walk in the building.  Just a little weak and shaky.

Hubby and I watched a few rented movies tonight and ordered a pizza.  Kinda greasy, but staying down so far.

It's been a hard week, but I am trying to keep my mind and spirit focused for the end of the hardest part of treatment.  Reading other women's blogs gives me encouragement, but also gives me anxiety as there is always potential for setbacks. 

I do know one thing.  Once my body is healed (or should I say, has strength), I'm going to do things that I haven't done before. Like hang gliding or parachuting.....

well, at least make the time to do things 

My husband and I never went dancing before.  That would be nice.  I have a brand new 10 speed I got about 4 years ago, still in the box.  We have only been on 1 vacation together.  There are people I want to visit, that's going to be a BIG time thing to do.  Plus, I want to see the tall Redwood Trees and a national park and the Grand Canyon and the Blue Ridge Mountains (again). 

Mount Mitchell - highest peak east of the Mississippi River

No longer in my dreams.....

I'm telling ya ~

Do it now, while you still can.
Enjoy life every single day. 
We work so hard and are exhausted when we get home.  Stop!
Balance ~ it's so important ... that's what we all should strive for. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena