Sunday, August 12, 2012

Beautiful Sunday

What a wonderful Sunday service!  It was Communion Sunday.  It is great meeting all the women that have befriended Casey.  It is important to bond with women who have positive influences on one another.  We are going back to the church tomorrow so I can get some amazing photos.  We got a little visitor's gift.



Casey is going to take me to the women's small group on Wednesday.  It will be nice to fellowship with them. 

I finished putting up the pictures I've taken so far on my shutterfly site.  The Rockie's are very extreme compared to the lushness of the Blue Ridge.  God's beautiful hand is seen in all of it.

I'm in the mirror ~



Casey has been our tour guide

2 comments:

  1. I love how you "captured" you in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I didn't even notice it until I downloaded them.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

© In This Together, Breast Cancer Support, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena